I am proud to announce that ZL Unified Archive 7 has been announced as a finalist and honoree in the 2010 Stevie American Business Awards in the category of New Products & Product Management.
Special thanks go to the development and product management teams which have worked hard to make Unified Archive 7 a success. Additional thanks go to the marketing staff who have worked with product management closely to receive this recognition.
Some key improvements in UA 7 include:
- New User Interface: The web user interface has been replaced by a modern Web 2.0 AJAX UI which should be very familiar to users.
- Advanced Analytics: An add-on to Discovery Manager, the Advanced Analytics module provides features such as concept search, topic clustering, visualization, customized hit-highlighting, etc. The concept search and other new capabilities were extensively tested in our 2009 TREC Legal Track research project and we’re proud to include it in our UA 7 offering.
- File System Archiving and Management: Archiving of file systems has been enhanced to provide end-user and organizational benefits. For end-users, the ACL mirroring feature now enables granular, secure search and access to the archive based on file system permissions. Organizations that wish to analyze their network file systems without archiving all their data to archive storage can now use the manage in place capability to index without archiving.
- Exchange 2010 Archiving and Journaling Support: UA 7 fully supports Exchange 2010 for both archiving and journaling. While Exchange 2010 has begun to offer built-in archiving capabilities, organizations will still want to consider Unified Archive for increased management capabilities and scalability.
- Performance Improvements: With ZL customers managing billions of emails and files in a single Unified Archive deployment, improved performance in search maintains ZL’s search performance advantage.
These are among the highest level of new features. For additional features, please contact ZL Technologies, Inc..
There is also a People’s Choice award so please go vote for ZL.
For more information, see the PR Newswire announcement.